- On the average there are 8 peas in a pod.
- 22% of people skip lunch daily.
- Modern mathematics has advanced greatly thanks to the incredible computing power of today's computers..
- The first product to have a bar code was Wrigley's gum.
- Born in 1882, Emmy Noether was a German mathematician who made important contributions to abstract algebra and theoretical physics, described by Einstein as the most important woman in the history of mathematics..
reload more facts | visit cool facts
add this widget to your website