- The US shreds 7,000 tons of worn out currency each year.
- Giant tortoises can live in captivity longer than any other animal.
- Niagara Falls could fill 4,000 bathtubs every second.
- 22% of people skip lunch daily.
- Mathematical developments increased rapidly around the time of the Italian Renaissance in the 16th century and continued through the scientific revolution of the 17th and 18th centuries, becoming increasingly abstract in the 19th and 20th centuries..
reload more facts | visit cool facts
add this widget to your website