- The sentence "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" uses every letter in the English alphabet.
- It takes 1 alligator to make a pair of shoes and 3 for a pair of boots.
- Born in 1777, German mathematician Carl Friedrich Gauss contributed brilliant work in geometry, statistics, number theories, algebra and much more..
- Ice skating rinks always go counter clock wise (for the majority of people that are right handed needing to hang onto the rail).
- Sea water is approximately 3.5% salt.
reload more facts | visit cool facts
add this widget to your website